View full list of banner ads >>
Item No. NE4100
BACK to saws
BACK to aluminium machinery
BACK to Home Page
Double Mitre Saw
This rare 4.5m long Pertici 332 IP double mitre saw is ideal for aluminium fabricators, due to the speed of the head movement when cutting.
With aluminium cutting you want a slower and steady speed which the machine provides thanks to the hydropneumatic actuators. The machine is also suitable for uPVC cutting as well should you require the saw for that process.
According to the Pertici datasheet*, the machine has the following specifications:
*Source: Pertici datasheet, available upon request, or from the Pertici website.
- Univer 332P/332IP - 330P/330IP cutting machines are particularly suitable for cutting plastic profiles (mainly pvc) and profiles made of light alloys and similar materials
- They have two heads, one fixed and one with fast or micrometric linear movement
- The cutting length can be read on a millimetre rule bar, magnified with a magnifying glass
- The two operating units have adjustable plates for making cuts up to 45 degrees, both right and left, whereas the saw blade heads can be set at an angle of 45 degrees to the horizontal axis
- A special mobile guard closes in the saw blade completely, guaranteeing operator protection
- In the "P" models, the blade lowering is powered by pneumatic actuators, and in the "IP" models by hydropneumatic actuators
- A two-handed device keeps both hands occupied during the cutting
- All models have horizontal and vertical clamping actuators and a mode selector to allow the machine to be used as a single cutting machine
Price On Application
01302 884392 or 07973 890897
(Please mention WinMart when you contact the vendor)