View full list of banner ads >>
Item No. NE5481
BACK to routers
BACK to aluminium machinery
BACK to Home Page
The Elumatec KF178 is a very special door router featuring 3 drills, one at the top, one at the front and one at the back. These drills reduce the time required for door routing. According to the Elumatec website the machine has the following features:
- Specially designed copy router for the efficient production of doors
- Suitable for routing lock cylinders and round rosettes (safety cylinder locks) in wide profile sections and multichamber profiles of a very large profile construction depth
- 3 independent working routing units
- Separate operation of the horizontal and vertical cutter heads
- Clamping the work piece upwards to support face of lock, therefore no need for new adjustment of the machine when using profiles of different heights
- Simple tool changing due to 'spindle lock'
- Flexible stop system with support rollers and adjustable hinged stops
The list price of the machine is around £12,000. The side supports are optional extras. (Library picture shown.)
- Routing unit on top - routing capacity with length stop and copying template 340 x 100 mm, stroke 110 mm
- Routing unit at bottom - routing capacity with copying template 240 x 90 mm, stroke from the front 95 mm, stroke from the rear 45 mm, spindle speed 12.000 r.p.m.
- Clamping capacity for sections 115 x 100 mm
- Power supply 230 / 400 V, 3~, 50 Hz
- Power output each motor 0,74 kW
- Compressed air supply 7 bar
- Air consumption per working cycle 12 l without mist spray, 24 l with mist spray
- Length 0.98m, width 1.25m, height 1.61m, weight 310 kg.
01302 884392 or 07973 890897
(Please mention WinMart when you contact the vendor)